About Me

My photo
This is why I rock: I am Candace Cooks, a young and ambitious African American woman from Dallas, Texas making moves chasing my dreams to Atlanta Georgia. Currently I am a Fashion Merchandising student at Clark Atlanta University pursuing my goals of becoming a fashion editor of an elite magazine. I created this blog to be used as an informative tool of what's going on in the black community and fashion world.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAY IT LOUD...I'M BLACK & I'M PROUD!

TODAY IS THE FIRST OF FEBRUARY, WHICH IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF BLACK HISTORY MONTH! LET'S REMEMBER THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF THOSE WHO MADE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR GENERATION AND LET'S NOT TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED! SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED, JUST SO THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO STRUGGLE! SO LET'S NOT FORGET OUR ROOTS AND WHERE WE COME FROM! CONTINUE TO LIFT OUR VOICE AND STAND TOGETHER STRONG! REMEMBER THE DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment