About Me

My photo
This is why I rock: I am Candace Cooks, a young and ambitious African American woman from Dallas, Texas making moves chasing my dreams to Atlanta Georgia. Currently I am a Fashion Merchandising student at Clark Atlanta University pursuing my goals of becoming a fashion editor of an elite magazine. I created this blog to be used as an informative tool of what's going on in the black community and fashion world.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MISS P.E.A.R.L. OF DALLAS INNER-BEAUTY SCHOLARSHIP PAGEANT


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Are you a highschool junior or senior young lady who possess POISE, ELEGANCE, and is a RESPONSIBLE LEADER, seeking for scholarship funds toward college? If so, the MISS P.E.A.R.L. of Dallas inner-beauty pageant is for you! Be apart of a pageant like no other, that praises inner-beauty and rewards academic achievement, public speaking skills, civic engagement, and leadership abilities.  The pageant is open to all seniors and juniors in the DFW metroplex.  If you are interested or would like more information visit
 http://www.pearl-girls.org/pageant.html and remember to mention Candace Cooks sent you! Good luck and remember applications are due January 12, 2010...Come be apart of this life-changing experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment